Back at it??

 Hey! It's been awhile since I've posted, a lot of life has happened. 

-

I've had a lot of time to experiment with finding what gives me joy, creating some balance, learning lots of things and of course with many mistakes and frustrations in between. It's taken me a very long time to get to the place that I'm at and although I still have a long road ahead of me I'm happy with the progress I've made. Especially in the past few months. 

Writing really helps me work through my thoughts and express what's important to me. So I want to get better at practicing that more, even if it's a little daunting and I'm not even close to a grammar pro. I've decided to give blogging another try! Revamped the site, got a lot of thoughts and ideas, a whole bunch of awkward and quirkiness... so let's get this show on the road.   

-

A little about what I'll be sharing:

1. Some experiences I've been through that have really shaped me. 

        I might get a little *deep* sometimes. 

2. The messy. The good. The everything in between. 

        Like a pb+j. All over the place, but fuels the soul.

3. Faith! 

        A lot of who I am is tied to my belief in Christ, so I can't help but share how important He is to me.

4. School, finding a focus and attempting to find balance in life.

        We'll see how this goes. I try my best. 

-

And yeah! A little bit of everything but purely me.

I'm excited to get this rolling again! Thanks for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

for this i am grateful

turning a day around